Are you going away and worried about how you will puree your baby's food? Or even just make your favorite smoothie? Take your nutrient-rich fruit and vegetables, plus protein-filled yogurt and milk smoothie delights to the next level with our easy-to-use portable blender.
- High quality materials. Environmental protection cup cover, silica gel lifting ring, Tritan cup body, stainless steel blade, ABS base are superior material, no chemical hazards to the human body, the use of safety, rest assured
- Enjoy anytime and everywhere
- 2-in-1, blender + bottle
- Holds up to 350 ml of liquids
- 4 powerful blades for instant blending
- Chargeable by USB (works with car chargers and power banks)
- Prepare protein shakes on-the-go
- Intelligent sensing. Electromagnetic induction device. After the cup body and the base are separated, it can not start, so as to ensure the safety of disassembly and avoid the danger of remaining.
Powerful: Built with 4 blades that are made from 304 stainless steel, powered by a 14000 rpm Lithium battery with a USB 5V powered DC 7.4V motor. It can conveniently blend fresh ingredients of your healthy concoction effortlessly in less than 2 minutes as the blade rotates at 14000 rpm. Built-in lithium batteries, have UN38.3, MSDS, aviation and shipping certificates
Enjoy up to 10-12 cups of 13oz blended goodness when fully charged. Note: It can also operate while charging.
Convenient & Versatile: Whether at work, exercise center, trips, or any outdoor activity, you can conveniently bring this lightweight blender anytime and anywhere. Aside from utilizing the blender for shakes and smoothies, you can also use it for infant food, marinades, and mixed greens dressing. Easy to carry. Silicone lift ring design allows you to take the juice bottle to any place, sports, outings, outdoor, picnic
Note: It is recommended to cut fruits in 2 cm size before blending.
Quick & Easy Blending: From whipping up some much-needed power smoothies to refreshing thirst-quenchers, your daily beverages are now made easy with a simple push of a button. The clean up is super easy thanks to its detachable design allowing you to separate the body and base for a thorough wash. Pour a cup of water inside, blend for a couple of moments, dump the remaining water then store.
- Wash the fruit and cut it into small pieces about 15x15mm. (For fruit with stone, hard material, thick skin or hard shell, remove it first)
- Put in fruit, about 60% of the cup body, add 20% water or milk, make the total amount about 80% of the cup body capacity.
- Tighten the cup cap, invert the cup body, start the switch, etc. after the motor rotates, put it in position. When working, shake the juice cup gently, the effect of juicing is better.
- After the juicing is finished, turn off the power switch and unscrew the cup cap for drinking. If there is too much fruit residue, please use filter before drinking.
Fault analysis and solution:
- Can't turn on, the signal light doesn't turn on. The cup body and the frame are not tightened.
- The red light is always on during use. Insufficient electricity; timely charging.
- When in use, stop the machine and the green light flashes. After 90 seconds load, stop protection; restart.
- When in use, stop the machine and the red light flashes. The motor is locked; after removing the hard object, restart.
- Leakage. Insufficient assembly of silicone rubber rings; reassembly of silicone rubber pads.
This product is a special fresh juice press. It can not grind nuts or legumes directly. Direct grinding will affect the life of the product.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.